Golf Membership: Hole in One Insurance
To help facilitate a positive experience and alleviate any negative situations regarding a Hole in One, the Pike Lake Pro Shop is initiating a Hole in One program.
1. Each Member will pay $2.00 (optional) to participate in the Hole in One program. In the event of a HIO, the lucky member will receive a gift certificate for the total value of the entrants. Eg. 100 members x $2.00 = $200.00 gift card.
2. After each Hole in One, the Pro Shop will send out a notification email congratulating the lucky Member and notifying all members to come in and pay their next $2.00.
3. You are only enrolled in the program when you have paid the $2.00 and signed the form, especially following a Hole in One.
4. It is the lucky Member's discretion to decide what the gift certificate is used toward.
5. The Hole in One must occur during a round of golf at Pike Lake (Links or Lake) and must be hit from a recognized tee box.
6. The accomplishment must be witnessed byt at least one other person. The player and witness must go to the Pro SHop to attest the HIO immediately following play.
7. The Golf Professional will verify if the lucky Member is an active participant in the HIO Insurance program.